Step out of your hum-drum existence where you are keeping everyone else happy! Instead, begin to create the life of your dreams and create a brighter future with online workshops for personal growth & development !
My personal growth and development online workshops blend proven strategies for success and equip you with tools to sustain your learning and make lasting change. Share stories and playfully engage in group exercises and activities while designing a new life and new you.
The online workshops personal growth & development topics are: Driven to Perfection, People Pleasing, Worrywarts, Goodbye Gremlins: Taming Your Inner Critical Voice, Finding Your Values: Knowing what’s really important is to you, Discover You, and Discover Your Dreams.
1. How long are the workshops? Most workshops are 2 hours in length and meet as a group weekly. Some very special workshops are 2 days in length and we form small groups as we conduct breakout rooms.
2. What if I can't make a class? No worries, all sessions are recorded and you will have access to the sessions to listen at your convenience.
3. Some things I might say are private. How do you handle confidentiality? We stress honoring each other's privacy--choices, expertise, and contributions. Honor, respect, and value each other's privacy and choices.
4. Are you going to tell me what to do or think? Heavens, no! We coach by listening to each other: be curious and ask questions. We challenge and support each other by championing each member of the group.
5. What do you require from us? Group coaching requires that all members be fully present with their group so they can listen actively and take cues to share from each other. Group members co-create the group design and focus. Participants must feel comfortable agreeing or disagreeing. Participants respect each other. Members accept or reject invitations without feeling uncomfortable or judged. Participants are involved and committed. Attendance is mandatory. Each member of the group depends on you to be there. Participants hold themselves and other members of the group accountable. Participants take their role as responsible members of the group as important for success. Participants use "laser speak" guidelines to elevate listening skills in a group. Laser speak means allowing the opportunity for everyone to be fully listened to in a group by limiting long detail-oriented stories that focus on in-depth explanations. Get directly to the point. If a member needs to share stories, that member may suggest an individual session with me.
6. This sounds expensive. Working as a group will keep your cost per session quite affordable. We sometimes offer a discount--look for pre-registration for example.
7. How do I pay? I have a Pay Pal account linked to the site. I ask that you pay in full at least one week in advance. There are no refunds.