An Online Platform to help you perform better at sport, home or work“
Discover the confidence to stand up, speak out, & take control of your life.” Develop a more positive mindset.
What to Expect from this 3-month group online platform:
• A very different behavior change program
• Results—you will reach their goal whatever it is
• Gain a new awareness— ‘aha’ moment(s)
• Exclusive support from coach and group of likeminded individuals
• Confidence building
• Loving who you are right now and the new found strength to re- write your story
• Psychological tools and strategies to keep moving forward
• Experimentation, enter new territories, embrace inner resistance & fear
• Feel safe & secure in the coaching environment
• No right or wrong answers to provocative & direct questions— a uniquely individual approach
• Focus on values, strengths, self-image, inner resistance, self-sabotage, resiliency, and taming the critical voice
• Fun, playful challenges—just the right amount of support and challenge
• Individual celebrations ~ joyfully championing each other
This Online Workshop is divided into three sections ~ Explore, Expand & Evolve. The first 2 months are the Explore phase. The third month Expand builds on the first 2 months. The last month, Evolve continues to reinforce the tools you learned in the previous months. Group coaching sessions are weekly.
Step I: Explore
The first two months’ focus is “Where is life taking you?” Here you will explore your objectives and the results you want. You will write their SMART goals; these are goals that change along the way. Probing and direct questions are asked during this phase as you explore their values. You will experiment and refocus when necessary recognizing the daily challenges you face.
Step II: Expand
The third month you will build on recurring actions started in Step I ~ Explore. Questions such as “What are you willing to consider doing to bring you closer to your heart's desire?” These types of questions will help you tap into real issues that prevent you from reaching their goals. They focus on your strengths, skills, and talents while tapping into support systems. They map out the skills you need to practice; and you will role play in breakout sessions to increase confidence. You will brainstorm people, places, ideas, and things that will expand your world and push you toward their goal and develop a more positive mindset..
Step III: Evolve
The last month ~ month four ~ players focus on ‘evolving.’ “Ideally, where do you want to be tomorrow?” This step really involves facing the challenges you confront and addressing your inner resistance -- the critical moment between safety and uncertainty. You will step out of their comfort zone. This last stage integrates the “explore” and “expand” phase and evolves you to stand up, speak up, and take control of your life.